Sports massage has over the years become more and more popular, due to the massive growth of digital technology. More and more people are beginning to bend over and crane their necks to look at their devices. Whether it be their smart phone, tablet or the laptop, people are turning to sports massage to relieve the pain and discomfort.
Sports massage is quite deep and yes the pressure does range from a very manageable discomfort which some people opt for, all the way to what is quite frankly very brutal stuff, but the great thing is that whatever your injury or pain, whatever the pressure that you can tolerate, peak performance can deliver you the massage that will suit you specifically.
Now you may be wondering what exactly sports massage is all about?
Well let me give you a brief introduction to the techniques and benefits of a sports massage treatment so effective that you may wonder why you hadn’t tried it before!
Sports massage is a series of kneading, stroking stretching and friction techniques, all performed in order to release tension in the muscles and aid in break-down of scar tissue on muscles, ligaments and tendons. Depending on the injury or circumstances of the pain, various techniques will be performed on you in order to achieve the benefits.
Here is a list of just some of the benefits of sports massage:
- Pumping – The stroking movements cause blood to be sucked into the blood vessels by way of a vacuum effect. When muscles get tight they squeeze blood out of the them, so this is a great way to get the blood pumping again.
- Removal of waste products – this is done via the lymphatic system, sports massage encourages the pores in the tissue membrane to open enabling waste to leave and nutrients and fluid to enter
- Stretching – muscle fibres can be stretched sideways and length ways, it also enables stretching of the fascia around the muscle, releasing any tension build up
- Relaxation & pain reduction – as a result of the above, pain is minimized and relaxation of the body can occur
- Anxiety – sports massage can also help with anxiety too, due to the relaxation factor obtained from it, alongside tension release in the muscles
You will be assessed as an individual, as everybody’s body’s are different and will require tailored treatment, depending on this particular factor and possibly the injury if it is something specific that requires treating.
What ever it is we will help you on the road to recovery faster than you ever believed possible!
Long term we will ensure that you no longer suffer with whatever the issue may be and because we are sure we can help you, the first treatment comes with a money back guarantee. So if you don’t feel the treatment was beneficial in any way, you get your money back. So what do you have to lose?
See What Others Say HERE
To Book Your Discounted Consultation & Treatment Click Below